These hooks are welded directly to the booms of bucket or crane loaders (welding instructions are supplied with each hook).
Note: Lifting with the teeth of an excavator is forbidden.
Latches are fitted as standard, to prevent accidental unhooking.
• Material: alloy steel, grade 8, quenched and tempered
• Safety factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
• Finish: painted yellow (J) or white
• Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C
• Certification: 2.1 2.2 MPI b
• Note: welding must be done in accordance with DIN 5817 resp. 15429, by a qualified welder according to EN 287-1