Turnbuckle with eye-eye end-fitting, generally to ASTM F1145-92.
Turnbuckles are used for rigging or tensioning wires, ropes, rods etc.
They are designed for in-line rigging, tensioning or lashing.
Green Pin® Turnbuckles (G-6313, G-6323, G-6333, G-6311, G-6312, G-6315 and G-6314) can be used in lifting applications.
The closed body rigging screws (G-6343, G-6340 and G-6345) can also be used in lifting applications.
Green Pin® offers a wide range of turnbuckles:
• Load rated Green Pin® turnbuckles
• Open body rigging screws generally to DIN 1480
• Rigging screws with welding ends
• Closed body rigging screws
• Special turnbuckles for lashing (hamburgers).