Open wedge socket with safety bolt.Sockets are used as a connection to attach steel wire rope to a fixed point.
This may be an anchoring system for tubes or pipes, anchor wires for dredging materials, anchor cables for oil platforms, fastening points for towing cables or for fastening cables in constructions such as bridges, roofs etc.
Sockets are designed for in-line use only.
Sockets are the strongest steel wire rope end fittings available.
If they are assembled in the proper way they meet or exceed the breaking strength of the steel wire rope.
Green Pin® offers a wide range of socket types in various sizes and shapes.
• Material: high tensile steel
• Standard: generally to EN 13411-6
• Finish: hot dipped galvanized
• Temperature Range: -20°C up to +200°C
• Certification: 2.1 2.2 3.1 CE