The GK range of hooks are more compact than traditional self locking hooks.
For example; the GKo2 is similar in dimensions to the XLO1 making it much lighter and easy to handle, but with the WLL of 7/8 mm chain.
Its rivetted assembly process makes it the safest on the market.
The clevis enables a direct connection to grade 8 chains.
• Material: alloy steel, grade 8, quenched and tempered
• Safety factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
• Finish: painted yellow (J), red (R) or white
• Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C
• Certification: 2.1 2.2 MPI