XL self-locking hooks are traditional sized hooks (compared to the more compact GK models).
The larger release mechanism makes them easier to use with gloves and are therefore recommended for the construction industry.
Its rivetted assembly process makes it the safest on the market.
The clevis enables a direct connection to grade 8 chain.
• Material: alloy steel, grade 8, quenched and tempered
• Safety factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
• Standard : EN 1677-3
• Finish: painted yellow (J), red (R) or white
• Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C
• Certification: 2.1 2.2 3.1 MPI b DGUV