XL self-locking hooks are traditional sized hooks (compared to the more compact GK models).
The larger release mechanism makes them easier to use with gloves and are therefore recommended for the construction industry.
Its rivetted assembly process makes it the safest on the market.
The large swivel eye makes assembly to wire rope slings (with thimbles) easier.
There is also a flat on the eye that enables assembly with omega links.
All of these hooks have a needle roller thrust bearing in the swivel as a standard; this feature enables smooth, easy rotation under load.
• Material: alloy steel, grade 8, quenched and tempered
• Safety factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
• Standard : EN 1677-3
• Finish: painted yellow (J), red (R) or white
• Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C
• Certification: 2.1 2.2 3.1 MPI b DGUV
• Note: equipped with needle roller thrust bearing to enable rotation under load