The GK range of hooks are more compact than traditional self locking hooks.
For example, the GKo2 is similar in dimensions to the XLO1 making it much lighter and easy to handle, but with the WLL of 7/8 mm chain.
Its rivetted assembly process makes it the safest on the market.
• Material: alloy steel, grade 8, quenched and tempered
• Safety factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
• Finish: painted yellow (J), red (R) or white
• Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C
• Certification: 2.1 2.2 MPI b
• Note: equipped with needle roller thrust bearing to enable rotation under load