Thanks to its unique design, the sling hook has incomparable qualities.
Its forged latch is fitted with a s/s spring and a high resistance pin, which corresponds to the current norms.
This hook combines ease of attachment via a clevis (direct assembly to the chain), with the advantages of a ball bearing swivel system, which rotates under full load.
• Material: alloy steel, grade 8, quenched and tempered
• Safety factor: MBL equals 4 x WLL
• Standard : EN 1677-2
• Finish: painted yellow (J), red (R) or white
• Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C
• Certification: 2.1 2.2 3.1 MPI b DGUV
• Note: equipped with needle roller thrust bearing to enable rotation under load.